Monday 4 January 2010

Fun and Futile Listing!

Yes, I like to list! So this year I thought I'd extend it beyond year listing and become much more frivolous! With this in mind, I have decided to have a 'route to work list'! Living in Dereham and working in Sheringham, means I spend a significant amount of time in the car, so why not make a list?! To keep my interest up, I have changed my route slightly to include the coast road from Cley to Sheringham, ie driving down from Holt, and along Woman's Lane (I was surprised to find this added nearly 6 miles to the journey!). At the moment birds can only be counted if seen from along the route itself, ie no detours or moving away from the road! There are a small number of pull-ins, where I can stop and these include Guist, Cley, Walsey Hills and Salthouse! This is also the route I most regularly take up to the coast and, obviously including the coast road, includes sites I often visit. I suppose that all this means that it is my 'local patch'!!

Norfolk Bird Info to:
E-mail: ruralchill@live.co.uk
Mobile: 07749779149

No comments:

Post a Comment